WATCH HERE THE RECORDED VIDEO OF WEBINAR
SOCIAL IMPACT INVESTING
“If you’re going to create real impact, it has to be done with the same focus and
level of intensity as your business.” - Scot Tatelman, STATE
"Social Impact Investments are made into companies, organizations, and funds with the intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside a financial return". Impact investing occurs across asset classes; for example, private equity/venture capital, debt, and fixed income.
WHEELS Global Foundation is proud to present a dialog among an expert panel of SOCIAL IMPACT investors
who look at Entrepreneurship and Investment with an eye for solving the many social causes.
Mr. Vikram Gupta, Founder and CEO of IVY Venture Capital, Alumni IIT–Delhi,
Mr. Mukesh Sharma, Co–Founder & Managing Director Menterra Venture Advisors Private Limited,
Mr. Meyyappan Nagappan, Leader, Digital Tax and Social Finance at Nishith Desai Associates
Mr. Arjun Malhotra, Executive Chairman, Evolko–USA, Co-Founder, HCL & PHFI
Mr. Sanjay Kadaveru, Founder, Action For India (AFI), Alumni IIT–Madras
Mr. Yogesh Andlay, Director–WHEELS Global, India
The objectives for this Webinar is:
- What is Social Impact Investing? Can NGOs invest in such funds?
- How do investors measure return on investment and Social Impact?
- Do recipients of such investments operate differently than other types of investments?
- Is the success factor for Social investing different from that in commercial investing?
- Are Social Impact investments selected based on altruistic considerations or personal objectives?
- Are Social Impact investments treated differently for tax purposes?
Please join us on Friday, February 26th 2021, from 09:30 AM to 11 AM (US EST), 08 PM to 09:30 PM (IST)
to this lively Panel Discussion.
WHEELS Global Foundation(WGF), "An Initiative of IIT Alumni, USA" with the mission of Technology Enabled Philanthropy. WHEELS has also been selected by NITI Aayog, Govt. of India as a member of committee for Innovation and Technology Transfer. WHEELS has also signed an MOU with the Ministry for Panchayati Raj for technology partnership in Rural Development.